Washington's Largest Fish Landing Port
Public Boat Ramp
Located at the foot of Wilson St. in the Marina District next to the USCG Station.
- 3 Lanes, 2 boarding floats
- Boat Trailer Parking Lot
- $7.50 daily round trip fee - Pay at Box
- Calendar Year Pass - $75
A calendar year pass eliminates the need to pay the daily launch fee of $7.50 each time a vessel is launched. Good from January 1 through December 31 the pass is available at the marina office. (No pro-ration, non-refundable)
Guest Boat Moorage
Guest boat moorage is at float 21, adjacent to the public boat ramp. Pay as you stay to avoid penalties.
Fuel for vessels is provided by Masco Petroleum Inc. - an independent franchise of Pacific Pride.
- Diesel, Gasoline, Kerosene, Lube Oils
- Full Line of Mobil & Exxon Lubes
- Complete Line of Baldwin Filters
- Masco Petroleum Docks
- (360) 268-0076
- (360) 537-9744
- Summer: Monday through Saturday 8-5
- Winter: Monday through Friday 8-5
Located at the Corner of Lamb & Nyhus Streets, across from Float 5.
- Open Mid June to Mid September
- 7 Days a week, 8-5
- Open Mid September to Mid June
- Tuesday through Friday, 9-4
Showers are located at the restroom’s located near Float 17. Contact office for combination upon payment and registration.
Marina reservations & information
- Westport Marina Manager
- Robin Leraas
- 326 Lamb Street
- P.O. Box 1601
- Westport, WA 98595
- (360) 268-9665
- (360 )268-9413 Fax
- VHF Channel 71
- Email: email@example.com
Westport Business Manager
Job opening information