Washington's Largest Fish Landing Port
Public Boat Ramp
Located at the foot of Wilson St. in the Marina District next to the USCG Station.
- 3 Lanes, 2 boarding floats
- Boat Trailer Parking Lot
- $5 daily round trip fee - Pay at Box
- Calendar Year Pass - $50
A calendar year pass eliminates the need to pay the daily launch fee of $5 each time a vessel is launched. Good from January 1 through December 31 the pass is available at the marina office. (No pro-ration, non-refundable)
Guest Boat Moorage
Guest boat moorage is at float 21, adjacent to the public boat ramp.
Fuel for vessels is provided by Masco Petroleum Inc. - an independent franchise of Pacific Pride.
- Diesel, Gasoline, Kerosene, Lube Oils
- Full Line of Mobil & Exxon Lubes
- Complete Line of Baldwin Filters
- Masco Petroleum Docks
- (360) 268-0076
- (360) 537-9744
- Summer: Monday through Saturday 8-5
- Winter: Monday through Friday 8-5
Located at the Corner of Lamb & Nyhus Streets, across from Float 5.
- Open Mid June to Mid September
- 7 Days a week, 8-5
- Open Mid September to Mid June
- Tuesday through Friday, 9-4
Showers are located at the restroom’s located near Float 17. Contact office for combination upon payment and registration.