PNW Coastal Freight Corridor
Auto & Ro/Ro Shipping
Terminal 4 is the Port’s main general cargo terminal. It features over 100,000 sq. ft. of dried, covered warehouse space; a rail loop with on-dock rail access and 120 acres of paved cargo yard.
The rail has service to BNSF and UP railroads.
- Self-scouring twin deep water berths with water depth at -41 feet (-12.5 meters) MLLW
- 1,400 feet long (427 meters)
- Apron width 100 feet (30.5 meters)
- On-dock rail and warehousing
- Fully fenced, secured and capable of vessel operation 7 days a week 24 hours a day
- Foreign Trade Zone #173
- Rail loop servicing terminal can handle unit trains of cargo
- Linked to I-5 by a four lane highway
- Two hours from deep water ocean
Secure Shipping and Storage
The Port of Grays Harbor provides shippers with more than 100 acres of secured outdoor storage, plus 100,000 sq. ft. of warehousing, all adjacent to two deep-water marine berths equipped with on-dock rail.
Dockside Auto Processing
Grays Harbor is emerging as a leading auto export center in the Pacific Northwest.
Pasha Automotive Services provides auto processing services to meet the requirements of each destination.